"I will Sign My First Female Artist But Not Now" Says Super Cool Cat C.E.O IcePrince - Download Latest Nigerian Music,Get Latest Entertainment News and Music Videos

Download Latest Nigerian Music,Get Latest Entertainment News and Music Videos

Download Latest Naija Nigerian Music,Gospel Vibe,Local & Foreign Entertainment News and Music Around the World

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, June 06, 2016

"I will Sign My First Female Artist But Not Now" Says Super Cool Cat C.E.O IcePrince





Panshak Zamani CEO Super Cool Cats Records, better known by his stage name Ice Prince, has given reasons why his record label would not be signing a female act to his record label. Describing female acts as expensive and hard to manage, 


Ice Prince said; “I don’t really know if I will have many women in Super Cool Cats record label. The much I know is that they are very expensive to maintain. You have to take care of their hairs, makeups, creams and so on. And you know what they use is different and more expensive than their male counterparts.

This record label that we are unveiling today has been my long time dream for the past three years but I have been looking for an opportunity to do this so that people will not think I am having issues with Chocolate City. That was why we decided to do it today.”

The Oleku crooner added that he has passion for fashion so he would be combining both music and fashion; “My new record label will also be going into fashion and arts as I am already working with some artistes in that regards. Fashion is another thing I have passion for, that is why I decided to bring in fashion and it will be for both male and female.” Ice Prince who was a member of Choc City Records, is working on his third studio album J2TW (Jos To The World) and has featured South African musical icon, Yvonne Chaka Chaka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages